Solihull 01564 779 459

Birmingham 0121 774 1037

Accident Law

At Fentimans Solicitors we provide the solution for all types of accident claims, whether you are looking for compensation for a personal injury, an accident at work or a road accident. We specialise in accident law, offering a no win no fee in suitable cases.

Are You Entitled to Compensation?

If you suffer injury or loss due to someone else’s negligence, you may be in a position to claim compensation. The time limit for claiming is usually 3 years from the time of the accident, but the length of time may vary depending on the type of claim e.g. in the case of an asbestos claim, you may not discover that you have suffered an injury straight away. We can offer conditional fee agreements in suitable cases, although they may not be appropriate in every situation.

Compensation is divided into ‘General Damages’, which is compensation for physical injury, pain and suffering, whereas ‘Special Damages’ is compensation for monetary loss e.g. lost earnings and damage to property. Advising on the correct levels of damages requires expert legal knowledge, which we are in a position to provide.

Accidents at Work:

If you were injured at work and it was not your fault, you could be entitled to compensation. Your employer has a duty to protect you and tell you about health and safety issues in the work place, and provide appropriate equipment and training to do the job. Fentimans are not only experts in workplace accident law, but are also employment solicitors so can advise you from every legal perspective.

Personal Injury – Slip, Trip or Fall:

If you have a slip trip or fall you may be able to claim compensation. Trips tend to occur on pavements and roads and slips tend to occur in supermarkets with spillages on the floor which have no warning sign, therefore you will be able to claim compensation.

Road Accidents:

Road Accidents can happen whether you are a cyclist, motorcyclist or a driver. Many people involved in Road Traffic Accidents suffer whiplash. If you have been involved in a car accident, motorcycle accident or any other road accident, then you might be entitled to claim for compensation.

For a free initial telephone assessment of a possible claim, please go to the Contact Us section and complete the enquiry form and submit it to us. Alternatively please call 01564 779 459